- Log into your Google Search Console account.
- Select the website you would like to provide access to, in the top left dropdown menu.
- Click the Settings button in the bottom left corner of the page. (Note, you may need to scroll down the page to find it).
- Click Users and permissions and then click the blue ADD USER button in the top right corner of the User and permissions page.
- Add the email address you’d like to grant access and then select Full or Restricted permission.
Popular Search creatticketcas