From the TMBA Site
Today’s podcast is all about a business model that sometimes gets a bad rap on this show: “the agency”.
We recently bumped into our friend Johnathan Solorzano at MicroConf in Austin, and he had quite a bit to say about the subject.
Johnathan is the founder of Solo Media Group, a remote agency of web developers that focuses primarily on Shopify and WooCommerce projects.
We’ve invited Johnathan onto the show this week to share his thoughts about the upside of running an agency, specifically how it can provide you with unique insights into your market, improve your professional network, and help you start earning revenue fast.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Johnathan chose to niche down his agency. (3:28)
- A major change that he has implemented since we last spoke. (8:56)
- Some of the hidden upsides of running an agency. (17:47)
- Why Johnathan made the difficult decision to dissolve a relationship with a business partner. (21:12)
- Johnathan’s advice for people in the early stages of an agency. (29:59)
Mentioned in the episode:
Before the Exit – Our New Book
Partner With Us
The Dynamite Circle
Tropical MBA on YouTube
Post a Remote Job
Dynamite Jobs – Remote Recruiting Sales Page
Let’s Talk High-Level Podcast Strategy for 1 Hour
Solo Media Group
Service Provider Pro
I’m Launching 12 Startups in 12 Months